I have a personal approach to working with clients.
Erik Escarramán is a licensed attorney serving the state of North Dakota and Minnesota. He focuses his practice on criminal defense; although, Erik frequently takes cases in other fields of litigation. His clients rely on his negotiation skills and friendly relations with other attorneys. He is a graduate of the University of North Dakota School of Law, and a resident of Fargo, ND. Originally from the Mission District of San Francisco, CA, he attended UC Berkeley as an undergraduate and later San Francisco State University.
- San Francisco State University, BA Music and Criminal justice, 2009.
- University of North Dakota School of Law, JD, 2012.
- North Dakota
- United States District Court—District of North Dakota
- United States Court of Appeals for the Eighth Circuit
- United States Court of Appeals for the Third Circuit
- Federal Courts